- Refunds for classes, workshops and certificate programs, will only be offered, up to ten (10) days prior to the program start date, less a 25 per cent administration fee.
- Withdrawals less than 10 days from the start of the program are non-refundable.
- Tickets to the TBG Lectures Series, TBG Presents, and other special events are non-refundable.
- In the event that the Toronto Botanical Garden (TBG) cancels a program, attendees will be notified by email and receive a full refund.
- Participation in virtual programming requires that attendees have access to and familiarization with current technology. It is the sole responsibility of the attendee to ensure that they have the required hardware, software, and Internet connection speed to support a virtual program.
- No refunds will be issued for user error or attendee technical issues.
- In the event that the TBG’s Zoom platform experiences technical issues, attendees will be notified by email and receive a full refund.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Participation in virtual programming requires that attendees have access to and familiarization with current technology including:
- Hardware to view the course instruction via video, such as a laptop or desktop computer, a tablet, or a smartphone
- Zoom, a free video conferencing and presentation platform
- Internet connection and speed to support the Zoom platform
The TBG does not provide the required equipment or software. Accessing, using, and maintaining this equipment and/or software is the sole responsibility of the attendee.
By registering for a virtual program, you agree to the following:
- I have the required equipment, software and Internet connection and speed
- I have the knowledge and ability to use the required equipment and software
- I have reviewed the TBG Zoom Best Practices document
- I have reviewed the TBG Refund Policy
Have a Question? Contact the Education Team by email at