SCHOOL VISIT DETAILS
Dates: Spring (April 9 to June 14 2019) and Fall (September 24 to October 25, 2019)
Group size: maximum of 30 students per program; two programs can be run simultaneously
- Half day programs (1.5 – 2 hours): $9 per student, per program. Classes interested in staying for the full day must sign up for Hike-in-a-Bag ($1 extra per student), and cannot be guaranteed indoor lunch space.
- Full day programs (3 – 4 hours with 30 min lunch break): $16 per student
- High school Extended Hike program (3 hours): $12 per student
- Preschool programs (1 -1.5 hours): $12 per adult-child pair
- Adult supervisors: There is no charge for each adult supervisor for every five students; no charge for special needs assistants. Additional adults pay the same price as the students. This cost does not apply to preschool programs.
Changes in group size must be confirmed 3 days in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged for at least the number of students on your signed confirmation form.
All teaching garden programs are outdoors, except in severe weather; please ensure students are properly dressed for the weather
All food brought to these programs should be nut-free
Cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance. If a program is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the projected cost of the program must be paid in full by the school.