SCHOOL VISIT DETAILS
Dates: We are completely booked for 2019 spring school programs. Fall programs run from September 24, to October 25, 2019. Complete an online booking request (below) to book your fall visit.
Group size: maximum of 30 students per program; two programs can be run simultaneously
- Half day programs (1.5 – 2 hours): $9 per student, per program. Classes interested in staying for the full day must sign up for Hike-in-a-Bag ($1 extra per student), and cannot be guaranteed indoor lunch space.
- Full day programs (3 – 4 hours with 30 min lunch break): $16 per student
- High school Extended Hike program (3 hours): $12 per student
- Preschool programs (1 -1.5 hours): $12 per adult-child pair
- Adult supervisors: There is no charge for each adult supervisor for every five students; no charge for special needs assistants. Additional adults pay the same price as the students. This cost does not apply to preschool programs.
Changes in group size must be confirmed 3 days in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged for at least the number of students on your signed confirmation form.
All teaching garden programs are outdoors, except in severe weather; please ensure students are properly dressed for the weather
All food brought to these programs should be nut-free
Cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance. If a program is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the projected cost of the program must be paid in full by the school.