For everyone’s enjoyment of the gardens, your safety, the comfort of others and the protection of the gardens:
- Stay on the designated paths and out of the planting beds. Do not climb trees, boulders, the spiral mound or walls.
- Do not pick, pick up or move anything. View and enjoy the flowers, fruits, seeds and leaves, but leave everything for others to enjoy too.
- Supervise children carefully. Horseplay and running in the gardens are not permitted.
- Do not eat plants or fruits. Many plants are poisonous.
- Do not disturb the wildlife.
- Dogs, picnics, bicycle riding and sport activities are NOT permitted in the gardens.
- Use recycling and garbage containers.
- Enjoy the silence. No playing of musical instruments is allowed.
- You are welcome to take photos for your personal use. Commercial photography is prohibited without prior consent and/or a permit. Please contact the Facility Rental Office.