SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, June 6 and Sunday, June 7, 2020
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The 2020 garden tour will visit the secret gardens of Wychwood, in mid-Toronto. Be sure to sign up for our Enews for more information.
Mark’s Choice Through the Garden Gate is Toronto’s largest tour of private gardens organized by a dedicated volunteer committee in partnership with the Toronto Master Gardeners for the benefit of the Toronto Botanical Garden. The self-guide garden tour moves to a different neighbourhood each year. Participants are encourage to discover the gardens at their own pace following a map and that contains descriptions of each featured garden. Complimentary shuttle buses are available for participants to “hop on and hop off” along the route and Master Gardeners are in each garden to help ID plants and answer questions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call 416-397-1341 or email email@example.com
PHOTO GALLERY FROM PREVIOUS TOURS
In June of 2019 garden-lovers had the opportunity to visit 21 beautiful residential gardens in one of Toronto’s beloved neighbourhoods “The Beach” aka “The Beaches.” This area has become home to many people involved in the arts. This creative influence can be seen in the wonderfully unique private gardens in this area. The garden tour enjoyed one of its most successful years with robust ticket sales, positive guest feedback and net revenue exceeding those of the previous 6 years.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2019 GENEROUS SUPPORTERS AND COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Augie’s Ice Pops, East End Garden Centre, Landscape Plus, Mark’s Choice
TBG Garden Shop, The Big Carrot Beach Community Market, Toronto Beaches Home Hardware, Our Cottage, Plant World, Pollocks Home Hardware, Sheridan Nurseries, Yellow House Gallery & Framing
- Garden Gawking in the Beaches, National Post by KC Hoard
- See how Beaches gardens grow in this year’s annual tour, Toronto Star by Mark Cullen and Ben Cullen
- Sanctuaries from climate change thrive in GTA backyards, Toronto Star by Carola Vyhnak
- Beach gardens to be featured in upcoming Through The Garden Gate tour, Beach Metro by Mary Fran McQuade
- Beauty and The Beach, Botanical Buzz by Lorraine Hunter
- Through the Garden Gate: a great summer tour, Toronto Star by Sonia Day
- Toronto’s ‘Through the Garden Gate’ Celebrates 30 Years! by Janet Davis
- Through the Garden Gate — 30 Gardens for 30 Years by Lorraine Hunter
- Through the Garden Gate: North Rosedale and Moore Park by Three Dogs in a Garden
- Through the Garden Gate: The Kingsway by Helen Battersby
- Break out those walking shoes, garden tour season has started by Sonia Day
- TBG’s Through the Garden Gate Tour in the Kingsway by Cristina da Silva
- Sneak Peak of the TBG’s Through the Garden Gate: The Kingsway by Barbara’s Garden Chronicles