Thursdays starting at 7 p.m. | July 5 to August 23, 2018
The Edwards Summer Music Series is back and better than ever hosted by Jaymz Bee with eight engaging performances curated by artistic co-directors Jennifer Nichols and Anisa Tejpar of Hit and Run Productions.
Arrive early to enjoy more…
- Grab a bite to eat or drink on the expanded licensed outdoor patio which overlooks the concert with additional noshing options including BBQ’d burgers and soft serve ice cream. (5 to 9 p.m.)
- Add a little sparkle to your day by visiting the Glitter Tattoo tent.
- Cool off at the Botanical Bar with an ice-cold craft beer from Beau’s All Natural Beer, a glass of local Ontario wine or a refreshing, reusable bottle of floral-infused water. (5 to 9 p.m.)
- Pick up some fresh produce at the farmers’ market (2 to 7 p.m.)
- Explore the gardens with a free guided tour departing from the main entrance (6 p.m.)
- Browse the Garden Shop for nature-inspired home decor and other essentials (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
All performances are located at the courtyard adjacent to the historic barn in Edwards Gardens, just be sure to arrive early to grab a seat or bring your own chair or blanket so you can sit among friends, family, and other garden-lovers. FREE Admission. General seating. Concerts are held rain or shine (indoors during extreme weather).
Click here for our 2018 Flickr Photo Gallery