SCHOOL VISIT DETAILS
- $9 registration fee per student per program
- 2 hour programs running from 9:30a.m. to 11:30a.m. and 12:30p.m. to 2:30p.m.
- Spring programs run Tuesday through Friday, April 15 to June 20, 2014
- Fall programs run Tuesday through Friday, September 23 to October 31, 2014
- Maximum of 30 students per program
- No charge for each adult supervisor for every five students
- Schools interested in booking more than one class (even it on same day) must fill out separate registration forms for each class
- All teaching garden programs include outdoor components; please ensure students are properly dressed for the weather
- Classes interested in staying for the full day must sign up for Hike-in-a-Bag ($1/student extra), and cannot be guaranteed indoor lunch space
- All food brought to these programs must be nut-free
Cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance. If a program is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the projected cost of the program must be paid, in full, by the school.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM