SCHOOL VISIT DETAILS
- Dates: programs run Tuesday through Friday, Fall (Sept. 20 through Oct. 28, 2016) and Spring (Apr 11 through Jun 16, 2017)
- Duration: each program is two hours, 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. or 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Group size: maximum of 30 students per program; two programs can be run simultaneously
- Fee: $9 registration fee per student, per program [except for Sing for Spring! which is $12 for every adult/child pair], There is no charge for each adult supervisor for every five students; no charge for Special Needs Assistants. Classes interested in staying for the full day must sign up for Hike-in-a-Bag ($1/student extra), and cannot be guaranteed indoor lunch space
- All teaching garden programs are outdoors, except in severe weather; please ensure students are properly dressed for the weather
- All food brought to these programs should be nut-free
Cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance. If a program is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the projected cost of the program must be paid in full by the school.
Attention TDSB teachers: Due to changes in the TDSB payment system we may require your cost centre and general ledger to process your payment.