SCHOOL VISIT DETAILS
- $9 registration fee per student, per program [except for Sing for Spring! which is $12 for every adult/child pair]
- Two-hour programs running from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Spring programs run Tuesday through Friday, April 12 to June 17, 2016
- Maximum of 30 students per program; two programs can be run simultaneously
- No charge for each adult supervisor for every five students; no charge for Special Needs Assistants
- All teaching garden programs are outdoors, except in severe weather; please ensure students are properly dressed for the weather
- Classes interested in staying for the full day must sign up for Hike-in-a-Bag ($1/student extra), and cannot be guaranteed indoor lunch space
- All food brought to these programs should be nut-free
Cancellations must be made at least two weeks in advance. If a program is cancelled less than two weeks prior to the scheduled date, the projected cost of the program must be paid in full by the school.
Attention TDSB teachers: Due to changes in the TDSB payment system we may require your cost centre and general ledger to process your payment.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM