Shopping & Dining
- Due to the recent Stay-at-Home announcement for Toronto as of April 8, 2021 our shop will be offering curbside pick up and delivery only. For more details on our hours CLICK HERE.
You can browse all of our products in our online shop 24/7.
- The TBG Bloom Cafe is closed for the season and will reopen in May. Check their instagram (@tbgbloomcafe) for updates.
Education at TBG
- Adult Education programs are now offered online. All in-person educational programs have been paused.
- Due to the uncertainty of provincial restrictions this summer we have made the difficult decision to cancel our 2021 march break and summer camps.
- We have launched new online family programs that embrace the joys of gardening, explore nature, and encourage families to become active citizens in environmental conservation. |
Click here for our upcoming and engaging online family programs. Register early as space is limited.
- If you have any feedback or suggestions, we want to hear from you! Please send us an email.
Booking your event at TBG
We are accepting event booking in the gardens for 2021 and 2022. Indoor and outdoor options are available. Please contact our rental department for further details.
- Our building is temporarily closed to the public and staff are working remotely.
- The Weston Family Library remains closed.
- There are some path closures in Edwards Gardens/Wilket Creek due to ongoing construction.
We will continue to post updates on our website, but if you have a specific question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 416-397-1341. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.