Our Gardens are Open Daily, Dawn until Dusk
Shopping & Dining
- Our shop will be offering curbside pick up and delivery only. Garden Shop will re-open in Stage 2 of the provincial re-opening plan with a 25 per cent capacity. For more details on our hours CLICK HERE. You can browse all of our products in our online shop 24/7.
- The TBG Bloom Cafe is now open daily from 9 a.m. Check their instagram (@tbgbloomcafe) for updates.
Education at TBG
- Adult Education and Family Programs are offered online. All in-person educational programs have been paused.
- Due to the uncertainty of provincial restrictions this summer we have made the difficult decision to cancel our 2021 march break and summer camps.
- If you have any feedback or suggestions, we want to hear from you! Please send us an email.
Booking your event at TBG
We are accepting event booking in the gardens for 2021 and 2022. Indoor and outdoor options are available. Please contact our rental department for further details.
- Our building is temporarily closed to the public and staff are working remotely.
- The Weston Family Library remains closed however is now offering Curbside Pick up and Returns.
- There are some path closures in Edwards Gardens/Wilket Creek due to ongoing construction.
We will continue to post updates on our website, but if you have a specific question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 416-397-1341. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.