To learn more about our hours of operation and what we’re doing to make your next visit safe, enriching, and uplifting, please review our list of Frequently Asked Questions. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Garden.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the current hours of operation?
Visitor Centre and Garden Shop
Monday through Sunday, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our horticulture team has added new window boxes filled with interesting houseplants for you to enjoy. Our lobby landscape also includes additional seating for you to rest, relax and soak in the sun. Browse our shop online.
Weston Family Library
Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 12 to 4 p.m.
Browse our library collection online.
TBG Bloom Cafe
The Cafe is open 7 days a week.
Are the gardens, ravines, and green spaces open?
Our gardens as well as Edwards Gardens and the Don Valley ravine remain open for you to enjoy from dawn until dusk. Admission is FREE! For the safety of all please follow the current guidance of the City of Toronto, practice physical distancing of at least two meters, and refrain from leaving your home if you are feeling unwell. There are some path closures in Edwards Gardens/Wilket Creek due to ongoing construction and winter weather conditions.
What health and safety measures are in place to keep everyone safe?
- Adhering at all times to government-mandated health and safety protocols, including mask and physical-distancing mandates
- Installing a new HVAC system with enhanced air-filtration and airflow throughout the Visitor Centre.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations and instituting heightened cleaning protocols, including more frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas such as door handles, elevator buttons, and seating surfaces.
- Plexiglass screens have been installed at the Information. Library and Sales Desk
Are the Washrooms Open?
- Public washrooms in the Visitor Centre are open daily from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Onsite washrooms are also available in the adjacent Edwards Gardens. These washrooms are managed by the City of Toronto.
Is there shopping and/or dining available at the gardens?
- The Garden Shop is open daily for in-person shopping and you can also shop online with delivery and curbside pick up available.
- The TBG Bloom Cafe is open 7 days a week for the summer season. Check the Cafe’s instagram (@tbgbloomcafe) for updates.
Are there educational programs being offered at the garden?
- Adult education programs are offered online and in-person classes are now being offered both inside and outdoors.
- The Weston Family Library is open daily. The collection can also be searched online and books can be reserved for curbside pick up. Members have access to online resources through the Gale Gardening and Horticulture database or online gardening magazine on Flipster.
Is there a greenhouse or indoor gardens to visit?
- No, we don’t have a greenhouse as all of our gardens are outdoors however our horticulture team has added new window boxes filled with interesting houseplants in our Visitor Centre. Our lobby landscape also includes additional seating for you to rest, relax and soak in the sun.
Is there parking available?
Have a Question?
We will continue to post updates on our website, but if you have a specific question please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 416-397-1341. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.