Toronto Botanical Garden continues to support the City’s ongoing efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 and will be re-opening in phases in accordance with city and provincial guidelines.
UPDATES ON CHANGES, CLOSURES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Our building is temporarily closed to the public and support staff are working remotely.
- The Garden Shop is closed, but will soon be launching an online store and re-opening our onsite retail store.
- The Weston Family Library is closed.
- All educational programs have been cancelled or postponed. We are in the process of issuing full refunds and ask for your patience. If you have further questions please send us an email.
- The Garden Cafe is closed but has launched an online ordering and delivery service via facebook.
- All onsite washrooms are closed.
- All volunteer activities are suspended.
- The Annual General Meeting on April 30 will be rescheduled. Date TBD.
- Annual Plant Sale has been postponed to Fall 2020. Date TBD.
- Mark’s Choice Through the Garden Gate has been postponed. Date TBD.
- Special events, meetings and weddings have been postponed. Please contact our rental department for further details.
We will continue to post updates on our website, but if you have a specific question please email us at email@example.com or leave a message at 416-397-1341. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.