- This event has passed.
Toronto Botanical Garden Holiday Market
November 25, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Go green this holiday season by visiting the Annual Toronto Botanical Garden Holiday Market, an eco-minded, nature-inspired, relaxed shopping experience. Over 65 local vendors will showcase their planet-friendly and botanically-themed products.
The Garden Shop will offer a wide selection of holiday home décor, nature-based gifts for kids, fine chocolates, fresh seasonal greens, and poinsettias, along with amaryllis and paperwhite bulbs. Visit the Weston Family Library, Canada’s largest private botanical and horticultural collection which will be hosting the Toronto Master Gardeners Advice Clinic. The TBG Bloom Cafe will be serving up hot beverages and light bites for post and pre-shopping noshing in the studios on the second floor.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2 TO 8 P.M.
- Members’ VIP Lounge will be open between 2 to 8 p.m. which includes exclusive access to a self-serve coat check, and a cozy place to relax with seating, complimentary warm beverages, and seasonal treats. If you are a member, click here to pre-register and/or present your membership card at the door. Not a member? Join today by adding a membership to your free admission ticket.
- Live Music with Holly Clausius between 2:30 to 6 p.m.
- Pre-register for the Festive Design Demonstration with Margeret Taylor starting at 3 p.m. – Click here to pre-register. $10 per person.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 10 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
- Drop-in, make-and-take family activities in the Children’s Centre from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Live Music with Hunter Sheridan between 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Pre-register for the Festive Design Demonstration with Margaret Taylor starting at 1 p.m. – Click here to pre-register. $10 per person.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 10 A.M. TO 4 P.M.
- Caroling with the Amadeus Choir between 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Live Music with Emily Schultz between 1:45 to 4 p.m.
- Pre-register for the Festive Design Demonstration with Lil Taggart starting at 1 p.m. – Click here to pre-register. $10 per person.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF VENDORS