Thursday, December 4, noon to 9:30 p.m.
FREE, Open to the public
Visit the TBG’s annual Holiday Open House, presented in partnership with the Garden Club of Toronto and Milne House Garden Club. The building will be decked with holiday cheer (including a the giant gingerbread tree!) and well-stocked with unique items to fulfill your holiday shopping needs.
IT’S A FESTIVE OCCASION!
- Enjoy complimentary cider and cookies beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Drop by the garden shop for Amaryllis & Paperwhite bulbs, ornaments, TBG Lavender Soap, TBG Honey (limited supply) and unique gifts for nature lovers
- Purchase a Gift Membership, TBG Gift Certificates or Advanced tickets to Through the Garden Gate: Lawrence Park
- Holiday baking and home-made crafts
- Find great deals on used book in the Weston Family Library (5:30 to 9:30 p.m.)
- Free Lecture: Lost in the Garden with Paul Knowles (7:30 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
- …and more!
VISIT THE ORGANIC FARMERS’ CHRISTMAS MARKET IN THE GARDEN HALL (2 TO 7 P.M.)
- Hearty Catering
- Backyard Urban Farm Company
- Marche 59
- Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Partners (Beaulance and Louianna products)
- The Bee Shop
- Intaba Mountain
- Green Gate Farm
- Grand River Farms
- Trillium Organic Farm
- Good Food for Good
- Reimer Vineyards Winery
BECOME A TBG MEMBER AND SAVE
- Members save 20 per cent off ornaments if they purchase 3 or more (mix and match), no further discounts apply
Thank you to our event partners: