Thursday, November 30, 2017
10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
FREE and open to the public
Stroll through the halls decked with holiday cheer and stocked with handcrafted and nature-inspired gifts, home décor, seasonal greens, forced bulbs, local honey, unique terrariums and home-baked treats. Garden Shop will be open for extended hours (don’t forget to show your membership card!)
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Visit the the Amaryllis Potting Bar
- TBG GARDEN SHOP | Nature-inspired holiday décor, our very own 2017 botanical garden honey (while supplies last), select seasonal plant material and garden related gifts.
- BOTANICAL BAR | Sample an assortment of honey from local beekeepers
- THE GARDEN CLUB OF TORONTO’S WINTER MARKET | Garden Club members will be creating a variety of hand-crafted, nature-themed gift items and seasonal treats.
- GENTLY USED GARDENING BOOK SALE | Come by the library to peruse our selection of hundreds of previously-loved gardening books.
- ARTISANS AND LOCAL VENDORS
- FOOD & DRINK | Café featuring farm fresh sweets and savoury light bites. Complimentary cider available at the entrance.
Please bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the North York Food Bank
Presented in partnership with: