Harvest veggies for the food bank, plant bulbs, sample healthy snacks, and participate in a variety of fun activities delivered by DiscoverAbility.
Saturday, September 24, noon to 4 p.m.
FREE! No registration required. Stroller accessible.
Activities and offerings in the Teaching Garden:
- Creation of dry bean and herb soup mixes
- Outdoor weaving with plant material
- Drumming and a musical parade
- Face painting
- Art displays by local daycare children
- Toronto Public Library story-telling
- Food and drink onsite for purchase
In addition, Harvest Day participants can browse the nifty garden essentials and home decor items in TBG’s Garden Shop, enjoy additional food at the Garden Café, and attend a documentary screening in the Weston Family Library (recommended for ages 16 years and older).