We have all experienced how a walk in the garden or in nature lifts our spirits, and this year we’ve needed those restorative powers more than ever. Throughout the lock downs, our gardens have remained open for you to enjoy.
During the month of May, we invite you to become a member of the Toronto Botanical Garden and receive it’s many other benefits including:
- FREE parking (regularly $2.50 per hour)
- Complimentary admission to TBG Lectures (now offered online)
- Exclusive invitations members-only events
- Members-only shopping days at our Garden Shop (online and in-person)
- 10 per cent discount at our Garden Shop and TBG Bloom Cafe
- Reduced rates on adult education and family programs (now offered online) …and more!
BONUS OFFER DURING THE MONTH OF MAY
- If you sign up for a membership during the month of May (or renew your current membership) you will receive a FREE package of seeds!
- If you make a donation of $100 or more with your membership, you will receive three FREE packages of seeds!
As a registered charity, TBG relies on the generosity of its members to help fund the garden and educational programs. Bonus seed offer ends May 31, 2021.