Saturday, September 18, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You’ll find a great selection of seasonal bulbs (from tulips to garlic) in the Garden Shop. The Weston Family Library will have over 600 previously read books available for sale on a wide range of topics, such as: tree pruning, houseplants, integrated pest management, garden design, gardens around the world, roses, urban farming, vegetable gardening, small space gardening, history of gardening, soil science, and Canadian gardening experiences., and so much more!
- It’s Rain or Shine!
- The sale will be outdoors arrival courtyard. Just look for the tents!
- If the weather is inclement, the sale moves into the Garden Hall and the bulbs will be available in the Garden Shop.
- Find books and magazines for as little as 25 cents up to about $10!
- This is a contactless event!
- You can pay for your purchases by debit or credit.
- If you want to pay by cash, we cannot make change and encourage you to have small denominations and some coins with you.
- Bring some bags with you to carry your purchases.
- Come with a sense of discovery and curiosity.
- Wear a mask.
- Continue to keep your distance from people you with whom you don’t live.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- If indoors because of inclement weather, we adhere to capacity requirements.