The market takes place YEAR-ROUND on Thursdays, 2 to 7 p.m. (The market moves indoors during the winter), ready-to-eat foods from 1 p.m.
Choose the freshest, healthiest foods, and meet organic vendors in one of Toronto’s most beautiful gardens. You’ll find salad greens all winter, vegetables, delicious ready-to-eat foods, free-range eggs and chicken, grass-fed beef, pork, lamb and chevon, cheeses, yoghurt and kefir, maple syrup, jams, honey, all-natural personal care products, soaps and candles, dried fruits and nuts, olive oil, kombucha and kimchi, oils and vinegars, breads, tempting sweets and savouries, gluten-free baked goods, and organic VQA wines. Free parking is available on site
OUR MARKET VENDORS (may change based on the seasonal availability)
Market News July 2017 – The farm has to come first, so our friends from Twin Creeks won’t be with us for a while, but this week we’re welcoming Patti Robinson to the market. Patti will be here with her wonderful artisan breads every second week – come buy a couple for week one and a couple to freeze in between!
- Denis Moskvitin – savoury kefir torte, pizza, apple cake
- Huron Sun– olive oil and cider – (until the holidays, then away till April)
- Intaba Mountain – dried fruit
- Lady Emily
- Mama Linda’s Kitchen – Filipino cuisine – Ready-to-eat
- Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen – bread, pizza crust, sweets
- Oakridges Finest – greens, fruit, mushrooms, preserves
- Organic Chef – samosas, salads, pies, donuts
- Partners – beaulance, louianna, splendour gardens spices
- Reimer Vineyards – VQA wine (third week of the month)
- Robinson Bread – naturally leavened breads using local, fresh-milled grains
- Sabrina Santer – seed crackers, vegan spreads and dips (starting Nov.)
- Samsara Fields – greens, vegetables, garlic, dried beans, grains
- Secret Lands Farm – lamb products including yogurt, kefir, cheeses and meat
- The Bee Shop – honey and bee related products
- Toronto Master Gardeners – gardening advice clinic
- Trillium Organic Farm – vegetables, berries, eggs, preserves
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR MARKET
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR MARKET?
If you are interested in participating as a vendor, joining our volunteer market committee, or performing as a musician, please contact the Market Manager