Our most floriferous annual garden party (formerly known as Woman to Woman: Lunch in the Garden) will take place on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Over 200 guests will enjoy local, seasonal fare with botanical embellishments and bite-size delights while immersing themselves in the beauty and fragrance of our gorgeous gardens. Garden hats and their petite relatives, fascinators, are the fun focus of this event. Unleash your creativity to be recognized in one of our competition categories: Couture, Floral and Whimsical.
- Delight your tastebuds at Food Stations nestled throughout the gardens.
- Relax and dine inside a tropical Greenhouse.
- Enjoy a complimentary beauty boost in the Powder Room.
- Bid on behind-the-scenes fashion, travel and garden experiences at the Silent Auction.
- Honour the The Monica van Maris Green Professionals Woman of Influence Award winner.
Individual tickets, $175 each*
Patron Tables, $4,500 (tables of 8)*, includes reserved seating, a special gift for each guest and more. Please call 416-397-1321 for reservations.
*Charitable receipt issued for the maximum allowable amount.
The Blossom Party is the signature fundraising event for the Toronto Botanical Garden.
PHOTO GALLERY FROM OUR 2017 EVENT
2017 VIDEO courtesy of Andre Tardif, SVP Media
2017 EVENT PROGRAM
2017 HAT COMPETITION WINNERS
TORONTO’S ECO-CHIC 2017 HAT COMPETITION JUDGES
Author, Fashion/Design Critic
Fashion Communicator, The F-List
CEO of iFinance Canada and star of The Real Housewives Toronto
WONDERING WHAT TO WEAR? CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS