Save the date! Toronto Botanical Garden’s 2020 Annual General Meeting is scheduled to take place on Thursday, June 17 at 6:30 p.m. Due to the current gathering restriction with COVID-19 and for the safety of our members and staff the meeting will be held ONLINE via ZOOM.
- Log in details will be sent two days before the AGM. Reminder notices will be sent one day before and one hour before the event. To ensure you receive these messages check your junk mail for misdirected notices.
- The AGM package will be sent to all members via email 10 days prior to the meeting.
- The AGM is being hosted live ONLINE only. You must be registered to attend.
- Participation in the AGM requires that attendees have access to and familiarization with current technology. Please review our Zoom Best Practices document.
- To protect the security of this event, you will not be able to join the Zoom Webinar from your browser. You must download Zoom to attend this event.
- Please register with your full name and the email that is connected to your TBG Membership.
The 2020 Annual Report will be distributed following the AGM. For highlights of 2019 you can flip through our 2019 Annual Report.
Toronto Botanical Garden connects people, plants and the natural world through education, inspiration and leadership.