A thoughtfully curated selection of plants available for sale in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Flowering annuals, herbaceous perennials, shrubs, small trees, vegetables and herbs… and more!
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Friday, May 10, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, May 11 & 12, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
TBG MEMBERS PLANT SALE PREVIEW AND SALE
Thursday, May 9, noon to 8 p.m.
Not a member yet? Sign up today!
Members enjoy a 10 per cent discount. Please present your card. All proceeds support the Toronto Botanical Garden
ASK THE EXPERTS
Need some help deciding which native plant will thrive in your garden? Wondering when to plant your flowering bulbs? Are you interested in knowing about the coolest, new veggies? Toronto Master Gardeners will be available to provide friendly gardening advice. We’ll also have a team of experts who will be happy to help you select your plants including:
- Emma Biggs, Garden writer and co-host of The Garage Gardeners Radio Show
- Robert Patterson, Managing Director, The Growing Connection
- Sandra Pella, Head Gardener, Toronto Botanical Garden
- Stefan Weber, Restoration biologist, Cofounder and Director at Ontario Plant Restoration and St. Williams Nursery & Ecological Centre
- Paul Zammit, Director of Horticulture, Toronto Botanical Garden
FOOD TRUCKS ON-SITE!
A selection of delectable items including breakfast wraps, truck burgers and fish tacos from The Food Dudes will be available daily. Brewing Bean will also be serving a variety of brewed coffee and teas, espresso, Americano and lattes!
Food Dudes truck schedule:
Thursday, May 9, 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, May 10, 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, May 11 & 12, 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Brewing Bean truck schedule:
Thursday, May 9, 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, May 10, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, May 11 & 12, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.