Donate your surplus treasures of vases, baskets and flower arranging supplies in support of horticultural projects at the Toronto Botanical Garden. Donations will be sold at Get the Jump on Spring on February 20, 2016.
DONATIONS RECEIVED AT RECEPTION (until Feb. 17, 2016)
Tuesday through Saturday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(closed Family Day, Feb 15)
- Clean vases and flower containers
- Glass, Crystal, Terra cotta, Ceramic, Porcelain, Metal
- Decorative baskets
- Flower arranging material
- Kenzos, frogs, pin holders, floral scissors, water tubes
- Anything dirty, cracked or broken
- Outdoor containers (please save for Plant Sale)
- Plastic vases or containers
- Cement or stoneware
Please contact Trudy, Volunteer Committee Chair at 416-694-4460
Thank you for your donations!