Guests will experience their first breath of Spring at Canada Blooms: The Flower and Garden Festival, March 9-18, 2018 at the Enercare Centre (formerly the Direct Energy Centre).
Come celebrate the 22nd annual festival with plenty of stunning creative gardens in a dazzling display of colour, texture and fragrance designed by Canada’s best landscape designers, architects and builders. Choose from over a 100 hours of seminars and demonstrations by industry experts who are happy to share their knowledge and love of horticulture and floriculture.
Be sure to drop by Toronto Botanical Garden’s pop up garden shop that is always “buzzing” with inspiration and brimming with essentials for gardeners of all ages. You’ll find a thoughtful selection of pollinator-friendly seeds, seasonal bulbs, live plants, fragrant lavender, choice gardening tools, nature-inspired home décor and other necessities for stylish outdoor living. Toronto Master Gardeners will be on hand to assist with your plant-related questions. Visit the Botanical Bar for samples of local Ontario honey… and more. Don’t leave without entering TBG’s contest to win a 2018 Gardener’s Essential Kit.
Check our daily schedule for book signing sessions with our favourite gardening authors after their talks at Canada Blooms:
- Friday, March 9, 12 noon – Niki Jabbour & Tara Nolan, How to Grow More Food in the Space Your Have
- Friday, March 9, 3 p.m. – Frank Ferragine, Future of Growing Food at Home and in Cities
- Saturday, March 10, 2 p.m. – Niki Jabbour, Veggie Garden Remix!
- Sunday, March 11, 12 p.m. – Frank Ferragine, Future of Growing Food at Home and in Cities
- Sunday, March 11, 12 noon – Donna Blazer, The Sweet Smell of Success: Garden Gratitude Journal
- Sunday, March 11, 3 p.m. – Emily Murphy, Grow what you love
- Wednesday, March14, 12 noon – Lorraine Johnson, Growing Native Edibles
Be sure to catch our staff in their gardening talks
Friday, March 9, 2 p.m. – Colleen Cirillo, The Wildlife: Backyard Diversity
Saturday, March 17, 2 p.m. – Sandra Pella, Great Garden Tips