Can’t get away this winter? For bloggers’ views of some of the best gardens to visit and plants from exotic locales, check out these photo-packed blogs.
- Veronica Sliva takes you to gardens around the world in Garden Destinations and Gardeners World
- Alice’s Garden Travel Buzz visits historic landscapes, public parks and special gardens from California to Venice.
- The Garden Design and Landscape blog at GardenVisit.com showcases the best (and worst) in international garden design.
- The Galloping Gardener seeks out gardens to visit, from the U.K. and Europe to Canada and the U.S.A.
- The Garden Wanderer is written by a Canadian ex-pat (and former staff member at the Toronto Botanical Garden!) living in Belgium. Beautiful photos of many significant and unusual European gardens.
Photo: The Terrace, Highgrove. Andrew Lawson