The market takes place YEAR-ROUND on Thursdays, 2 to 7 p.m. (The market moves indoors during the winter).
Choose the freshest, healthiest foods, meet our organic vendors and enjoy farm tales, cooking tips and snacks or supper in a beautiful setting. Bistro tables offer convenient spots to relax at the summer market in TBG’s Arrival Courtyard, and at the winter market inside TBG’s main entry hall, overlooking winter foliage and snow-globe scenes. Shop in comfort and with confidence all year!
Come find greens, vegetables, seasonal berries and fruits, delicious ready-to-eat foods, free-range eggs, grass-fed beef, pork, veal, venison and poultry, cheese, maple syrup, jams, honey, all-natural personal care products, soaps and candles, olive oil, herbal oils and teas, seeds and grains, breads, tempting sweets and savouries, gluten-free baked goods, and organic VQA wines.
Free parking is available on site. Toronto Master Gardeners are also on hand, providing an Advice Clinic. The library wheels out a cart of previously loved gardening books for you to browse and buy.
OUR MARKET VENDORS (may change based on the seasonal availability)
- Beaulance Organic Skin Care
- Coffee Bouquets – Second, third & fourth week of each month
- Doug McNish Vegan
- Genuine Tea Co.
- Huron Sun –
- Intaba Mountain
- Marché 59
- P & H Farms
- Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Organic Chef
- Potager Du Kanada
- Secret Lands Farm
- Trillium Organic Farm
- The Bee Shop
- Antonio’s Flowers (SUMMER ONLY)
- BUFCO: The Backyard Urban Farm Company – (SPRING & FALL)
- Feast of Fields – (SUMMER ONLY)
- Potager Du Kanada – (SUMMER ONLY)
- Frogpond Farm (first week of the month)
- Reimer Vineyards (third week of the month)
- Southbrook Vineyards (forth week of the month)
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR MARKET
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR MARKET?
If you are interested in participating as a vendor, joining our volunteer market committee, or performing as a musician, please contact the Market Manager