The market takes place YEAR-ROUND on Thursdays, 2 to 7 p.m. (The market moves indoors during the winter).
Choose the freshest, healthiest foods, meet our organic vendors and enjoy farm tales, cooking tips and snacks or supper in a beautiful setting. Bistro tables offer convenient spots to relax at the summer market in TBG’s Arrival Courtyard, and at the winter market inside TBG’s main entry hall, overlooking winter foliage and snow-globe scenes. Shop in comfort and with confidence all year!
Come find salad greens all winter, vegetables, delicious ready-to-eat foods, free-range eggs and chicken, grass-fed beef, pork, lamb and chevon, cheeses, yoghurt and kefir, maple syrup, jams, honey, all-natural personal care products, soaps and candles, dried fruits and nuts, olive oil, kombucha and kimchi, oils and vinegars, breads, tempting sweets and savouries, gluten-free baked goods, and organic VQA wines.
Free parking is available on site. Toronto Master Gardeners are also on hand, providing an Advice Clinic.
OUR MARKET VENDORS (may change based on the seasonal availability)
- Beaulance Organic Skin Care
- Huron Sun (Olive Oil and Cider)
- Intaba Mountain (Dried fruit)
- Marché 59 & P & H Farms
- Molly B’s Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Organic Chef (Samosa, Pies, Donuts)
- Secret Lands Farm (Lamb product including Yogurt, Cheese and Meat)
- Trillium Organic Farm (Vegetables)
- The Bee Shop (Honey and Bee related products)
- Oakridges Finest (Greens & Fruit)
- Samsara Fields (Greens)
- Lady Emily Fine Food (ready-to-eat, prepared food)
- Twin Creeks Farm (beef and pork)
- Cross Wind Farm (goat dairy and chevon)
- CreatiVegan Chocolates (brittles and truffles)
- Antonio’s Flowers (SUMMER ONLY)
- BUFCO: The Backyard Urban Farm Company – (SPRING & FALL)
- Feast of Fields – (SUMMER ONLY)
- Potager Du Kanada – (SUMMER ONLY)
- Doug McNish Vegan (SUMMER ONLY)
- Genuine Tea Co. (SUMMER ONLY)
- Potager Du Kanada (FALL & SUMMER)
- Nith Valley (FALL & WINTER)
VQA wineries (SUMMER ONLY)
READ WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR MARKET
INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR MARKET?
If you are interested in participating as a vendor, joining our volunteer market committee, or performing as a musician, please contact the Market Manager