Choose from top-quality perennials, annuals, natives, herbs and vegetables, succulents, shrubs, vines, and small trees. Friendly gardening advice from the Toronto Master Gardeners.
NEW THIS YEAR! We’ll be expanding our native plant category by partnering with St. Williams Nursery and Ecology Centre who will be bringing uncommon specimens and high impact native plants. St. William Nursery and Ecology Centre is the largest source-identified native plant nursery in the province who specialize in native seed and plants for biodiversity conservation of Ontario native wild-type plant genetics.
Here is a sample of the native plants on offer this year:
- Aralia racemosa – Wineberry
- Astragalus canadensis – Canada Milkvetch
- Carex grayi – Mase Sedge
- Desmodium paniculatum – Dwarf Tick-Trefoil
- Liatris cylindracea – Dwarf Blazing Star
- Luzula multiflora – Starry Wood Rush
- Mertensia virginica – Virginia Blue Bells
- Penstemon digitalis – Foxglove Beard-tongue
- Pycnanthemum tenuifolia – Slender Mountain Mint
- Solidago ptarmicoides – Dwarf White Goldenrod
- Symphiotrichum oolentangiense – Azure Aster
- Potentilla arguta – Prairie Cinquefoil
- Agastache nepetoides – Giant Yellow Hyssop
- PLUS a variety of asters, goldenrods, prairie grasses and milkweed and native shrubs.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Friday, May 13, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, May 14 and Sunday, May 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TBG Friends Breakfast and Shopping: Thursday, May 12, 10 a.m. to noon.
TBG Members Preview and Sale: Thursday, May 12, noon to 8 p.m.
Members enjoy a 10 per cent discount. Please present your card. All proceeds support the Toronto Botanical Garden.