TBG members are invited to the Annual General Meeting to hear about the TBG achievements in 2014 through presentations by the executive director and staff, meet members of the board as well as new inductees, and review the audited financial statements.
Date: MAY 14, 2015
Time: 6 p.m.
Place: Floral Hall
- Call to Order
- Minutes of the 2014 AGM
- President’s Report
- Presentation of 2014 Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditors for 2015
- Executive Director’s Report: Harry Jongerden and Staff
- Thank You to Departing Board Members
- Presentation of Slate and Election of Directors
- Termination of Meeting
7:30 p.m. – TBG Lecture with Mark Cullen – Why the World Needs Botanical Gardens.